Sunday, February 21, 2010

A pretty quiet Sunday evening

Today has been a welcome day of relaxation and sleep after a really busy start to the term. It's the first exeat and time is flying really quickly! Not long 'til I'm home now! (In relative terms).

Temperatures are starting to cool down at the moment, a welcome relief both for pre-season rugby and the day before I head off on Year 6 camp tomorrow morning!

It should be a busy couple of days, with kayaking, raft building and general activities going on. I'm there to help out, and hopefully join in a bit!

I know I still need to give you the low-down on all that happened in my little trip from Sydney to Cairns, but there is so much to tell, I really need a good while to do it, and given that I have to pack tonight, it might have to wait until next weekend. However, if I get a chance tonight I will update my blog again.

I hope this recent activity is making up for an awful lot of inactivity between New Year's and the beginning of February and you're enjoying what I am putting up! I'll let you know how camp goes when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment