Thursday, November 26, 2009

The end of Novemeber and the beginning of... Summer!?

Before I start...

9-8!!! Get in!

Anyway, many apologies for the lack of any news or contact in the last few weeks, I have been incredibly busy, even more so than when running the PE department a few weeks back (which I got tickets to Adelaide United for)! Since Ross has left my workload has effectively doubled at school, leaving me exhausted and wanting to do no more than sleep when I get home. On top of that I am currently preparing boys for the end of year exams, which involves plenty of revision timetables!

I moved into Ross' room last night. I gave it a shuffle about furniture wise, and a much needed hover and I am now pretty settled in. Admittedly it was literally just across the hall! I need to get a few things, including some hooks for some towels and maybe some multi-adaptor-plug things but otherwise all is good.

The weather has cooled down somewhat and is now absolutely glorious: blue skies, sunshine, perfect temperature - wonderful spring time weather! But it's very strange being November and like this. My head is telling me I should be playing rugby and wearing at least four layers!

There is not too much else to report... my 9B's finished the term undefeated, probably by ignoring everything I told them to do, and being a tutor is pretty awesome.

Everyone is getting really excited about summer now, and I can't wait. I am off to buy my bodyboard and Editors CD this weekend, should be about all I need!

I'll try my hardest to keep this more updated in future weeks. I'll post my itinerary for Christmas up here soon too!

Cheers,
Pj xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment