Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wenesday, the day before Results... (I couldn't think of anything good to put as the title)

Finished work at school at half past eleven this morning. So, one Italian BMT, a free cappuccino, an amazing white chocolate, Snickers and Oreo ice cream (for cheap because Tom knows the lass who was working at the Cold Rock) and an espresso later and I’m sat in the office coming down from a caffeine and sugar high.

But I’m relaxed. I mean how good is this? I’m in Australia, working for a year and having an absolutely incredible time (not to mention an insane afternoon). Who gives a stuff about exams? I mean seriously, it’s not the end of the world is it? This place is so chilled, I love it! If worst comes to the worst I re-apply, or stay here or something. It really isn't a disaster.

This isn't to say I don't care; I did loads of work (well, some) and really want to go to Durham. But it really isn't the end of the world if it goes pear shaped. It's also not to say I'm not nervous either - who wouldn't be. But... well it's hard to explain. I just hope Mum and Granny's mind is at ease.

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback about the ironing, really useful, though still pretty hard. I'm sure I'll get there though. Also, big thanks to everyone reading this blog. I hope you're enjoying it, I've got to say I'm having fun writing it.

Watch this space for some more detailed posts, and photo's of animals beginning with "K", soon...

Till then, G'day.

No comments:

Post a Comment