Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vegemite

...is amazing. Full stop.

Just thought that I'd let you all know that I've been won over by its salty appeal. I tried my first bit within the first week and dismissed it, but yesterday there was no peanut butter to put on my toast and since then there's been no looking back!

Its been a pretty hectic weekend. We played another Rugby match yesterday, and I scored my first try for Old Collegians. However, that didn't help us going down to Southern Suburbs 24-14 in an atrocious game where we controlled possession and dominated territory. It doesn't affect our bid for a semi-final spot but re-enforces the need for us to go to training!

I went to indoor cricket with the boarders today which was great fun. I got a Subway this evening after Chapel and sat and ate that watching the cricket - bliss.
Tomorrow is Founders Day which involves a Cross-Country run; it'll be interesting being on the staffing side for a change!

On another note, I need to mention a couple of things. Firstly congrats to Ava and Pat on reaching the 12 month milestone (If you don't know Ava, I met her at Durham and she's a legend). Secondly, I'm talking to Ellen who, like Vegemite, is awesome.

On that note, I'll sign off and head to bed - I need it. Till next time: G'Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment