Friday, June 11, 2010

There was no appropriate title for this; I tried about three before I settled on this.

The three week mark has now passed. That is until I leave Australia, there is another two after that. I spent this week at Finniss, the school's outdoor education centre, on Year 8 camp. I had a pretty torrid time of it and I am now very thankful for the (very) long weekend we have off at the moment!

Today will be spent not doing an awful lot, besides some indoor soccer this evening and, of course, the start of the World Cup which I am most excited about! Tomorrow, after coming on in the second half last weekend (and, I might add, scoring a conversion) I am benching for the Second Grade against the Barossa Rams, which I am really looking forward to. There is loads of rugby on this weekend too. Speaking of which, I might be heading over to Sydney next weekend to watch England take on Australia! What a way to finish my time in Oz!

On Sunday I might be heading down to the coast for a spot of bodyboarding, but I am waiting on confirmation of that. Then, on Monday, I would imagine I won't do very much at all!

Whilst I was away the 1st XV here lost to PAC, who I may have mentioned before as being the huge rivals. Suffice to say I am not too happy. Doubly so because they're off to Melbourne on a tour this weekend...

Anyway, I don't really have too much to add. My last few weeks in Australia will be spent playing rugby, going to the St. Peter's bakehouse as much as I can and trying to save some money for my trip off to Fiji, Hawaii, and now, LA. If anyone has any suggestions for what I can do, let me know. Also, if you're really bored, you can now "follow" me on Twitter! (twitter.com/peterjskinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment