Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Greatest Drink in the World!

Not for no reason does Farmer's Union Iced Coffee out sell Coca-Cola in South Australia (I'm reliably informed its the only state in the world where it does).

That aside... actually before I go further I should also mention Kit-Kat Chunky Cookies 'n' Cream. Awesome. That and an Iced Coffee... wow.

Now to the point. Nothing much has actually happened recently, hence the lack of updates on the blog. Though I now feel I should at least have to courtesy to let you know that! And perhaps while I'm at it I could have a good ramble and things...

This weekend was fantastic. Friday night we had the Quiz part of the School and Allen Challenge and on Sunday we dressed up as netballers to take part in the orienteering half (see below!):















We acquitted ourselves brilliantly and came first. Though we're not allowed the prizes so it sucks a bit.

In between that (Saturday), I went to watch Matho play his Grand Final footy. Both the A Grade and B Grade were playing Walkerville at Richmond Oval. It was a brilliant day (and night, though I have no idea how I ended up drinking out of the trophy), and despite a loss for the A's, the B's won by a goal and secured it with one after the siren.

I enjoyed it so much I'm seriously considering playing footy next season....

That's pretty much all from me. Except I should be a lot more relaxed come Thursday - I've decided enough is enough and am ordering a coffee machine.

Besides from that, there really is not much going on. Till next time, g'day.

2 comments:

  1. "Friday night we had the Quiz part of the School and Allen Challenge and on Sunday we dressed up as netballers ..."

    How can you say that nothing much has happened?! I'm stealing that photo and I'm going to play havoc with it when you come back to England! muahhahaha

    Love Gretel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets have some more news please . Granny !

    ReplyDelete